Monday, February 28, 2011

A Little Humor for a Monday Morning...

I'm gonna blame this one entirely on the Homemade Husband....
in fact he could almost start his own blog titled something like, "Strange Adventures and silly things I do with my kids"
I came home from grocery shopping and this video had been made entirely for my benefit....honestly how they came up with this I don't know....
To my boys, bizarre comes quite naturally :)




Jackson has been flubbering his lips with his little fingers since he was very tiny, we've always called it his "harmonica" but this is his most polished performance.
Hope it made you smile.

Now, I am off to remodel our little child's table and chairs. It has been sorely needing a makeover for some time now, hopefully, I will have something finished by the end of the day to share for tomorrow's post; so long as this blasted cold doesn't get in the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...