Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Long Awaited Popsicles

Long ago I promised the recipe for Berry Cheesecake popsicles that I adapted from the Canadian Publication, Chatelaine Magazine.

At long last I make good on my promise, and I know summer is fading fast, but surely there's still enough time left for one last good popsicle recipe.



12 Dixie cups
3/4 cup coarsely chopped graham crackers

I cup of 35% cream beaten in a bowl.


1/2 250g pkg of cream cheese also beaten in a separate bowl. 
With an added 1/4 cup of honey and tablespoon of lime juice.

2 cups of any kind of berries you like.


Fold in the whip cream and the graham cracker bits.


Spoon into the Dixie cups.



Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for about 3 hours. Rip the paper off and enjoy one last summer treat!


Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?! These look delicious! They're straight up frozen cheesecake on a stick. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dessert! Thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...