Friday, June 3, 2011

Six Years... Already?

6 years ago....


I was at the end of what felt like a forever wait....to start a new forever with my very best friend.

I was only 19 years old...so close to 20 but so very far from being grown up.

I was scared but sure.

I was completely committed to this brave boy who had promised me the world 
and his own diligence in always becoming a better man...

I had promised him the same.

I was happier than I had ever been...but only a tip of how happy I would become

To be so completely blessed and loved, cared for and held together by the one who's still holding my hand today.

A lot has happened in  just six years and it's still just the tip of what's yet to come.

I can't imagine it any other way, although I couldn't have imagined it all then... hard as I tried

 only six years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...