Tuesday, June 29, 2010

gratitude

This is a really old post that has been sitting in my drafts folder for a while now, seeing as today was a day in which I needed to be reminded of the awesome blessings that are mine these are still things to be thankful for and new things could make a list for today, but this is a nice little time capsule reminder of what I was thankful for two months ago on a random day.






On the weekend my lovely friend Allison gave me a homemade journal and a book titled "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. I've cracked the pages and am enjoying immensely. Then this morning, on http://whichname.blogspot.com/ blogger Nicola posted a list of things she was thankful for as part of an online mothering course she partook in. She related it to a "HAPPINESS LIST" her and a friend compiled.
today here is mine in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...