Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why does everything tast better in bite size?

I bought a  mini muffin Tin--so many moons ago
It's what I make my muffins in--I thought you'd like to know. :)

Why is it, I haven't been able to get my kids to eat muffins in the past? My muffins are particularly delicious and moist if I do say so myself and they have all sorts of lovely healthy things in them mixed together with chocolate chips.

What is not to love?
Then I started making them in mini muffin tins and now...

Of course its all psychology; Ava says now that the muffins are smaller, the chocolate chips are bigger....
And I know I love that how all the little "muffin babies" (as we are calling them now) fit in the cookie jar for a quick snack
AND it's oh-so-easy to pop on in your mouth as your cooking, or cleaning the kitchen, or on your way out the door or sitting down to answer emails, or making a trip down the hallway...

hmm...maybe not so good after all?

Muffin babies are here to stay.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...