Saturday, June 26, 2010

A gift for Leah

My sister-in-law, Leah celebrates her birthday on Monday and for a gift I was inspired to personalize a journal for her, after my lovely friend Allison gave me a fabulously personalized journal for my birthday a few days ago.
I went out and got a hardcover coil-bound journal and then covered it with coordinating papers and embellishments from my old stash again (this time the papers were a coordinating set from Stampin Up's 2008 catalogue)

Here's the cover finished and ready to be put back on the coil binding.



I put inset divider pages inside the book but forgot to take finished pictures of them, (sorry) but they looked rad and had beautiful quotes on them.
Here are some pics of the work in progress:



1 comment:

  1. Leah says...I love the journal! What a great idea. Thank you for that very special and thoughtful gift, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...